If you have any questions regarding the protection of your Personal Data, please contact our data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For what purposes are your Personal Data collected?
When you join our association, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes :
- Create your member account in our database and manage your membership;
- Create and manage your personal account on our website arop.operadeparis.fr;
- To send you information about the services and activities you have booked, activities and services that might interest you as well as invitations to events
When you are not a member but you have consented, we may also send you various communications about services and activities related to the Arop that may be of interest to you.
Finally, based on our legitimate interest, we may send you invitations and carry out surveys in order to improve our services and to know the preferences of our members, donors and customers.
2. To whom may your Personal Information be transferred?
For the purposes of the processing described above, your Personal Information may in some cases be transferred to :
- To the Paris National Opera so that each member or customer of the Arop is registered in its ticketing software and can consume its products and services;
- To our service providers, agents or suppliers, IT, marketing and event management, to ensure the processing of internal operations and to help us manage them.
These third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information and to implement appropriate measures for its protection.
3. How long is your Personal Information kept?
We retain your Personal Information for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with our association.
4. What are your rights?
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing and portability of your Personal Data.
You may also object to receiving marketing, to the processing of your Personal Data due to your particular circumstances, and withdraw your consent where consent is the legal basis for the processing we carry out.
If you wish, you can also give us instructions on what to do with your Personal Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, please write to us at the following address: email@example.com
Finally, you can at any time file a complaint with the CNIL by contacting it directly.
Cookies are used to improve your experience on the site.